The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chassis Number

Leeky

Hi guys (& gals)

Im going to order me some Toyota OEM Side Skirts & Spatz and some OEM Clear Facelift front indicators/repeaters for my 94 UK TT.

But what would make it a lot easier for my local Toyota Dealer to find the parts on the Japanese EPC would be if i had the chassis number of a Imported Facelift Supra which came with these items as standard.

Any people out there who have both of these standard and dont mind me using their chassis number as reference?

Thanks Peeps:D

Toyota will not be able to get the OEM side skirts and spats, people have tried before. The only way to get them is to wait for them to come up second hand, or buy some aftermarket ones.

I believe that some of the traders can get the lights you are after though, try posting in their sections or summit.

Ben..

Originally posted by Soonto"HAS"soop

Toyota will not be able to get the OEM side skirts and spats, people have tried before. The only way to get them is to wait for them to come up second hand, or buy some aftermarket ones.

I believe that some of the traders can get the lights you are after though, try posting in their sections or summit.

Ben..

My local dealer says that Toyotas policies have just changed. Apparently starting now every Toyota Main dealer will start servicing imported cars and because of this they have access to the import EPC software for parts. I wasnt sure of this but he showed me it running on his machine.

So now getting the OEM skirts is as easy as walking into your local dealer.

:)

no chassis no. but heres the part numbers for indicators

T81510-80086

T81520-80086

by the way i see you're in reading. i went to rose kiln lane octagon toyota and they didnt need chassis number for these parts. i just told them exactly what i wanted and they were in 2 days later:)