The mkiv Supra Owners Club

turbo charging a NA 2jz

trev the rev

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it hilarious when lads who have "built" saxo's that could demolish evo's come on here and try to preach to guys who've been genuine supra enthusiasts for years about what a Supra can do.

By the way ; intacolla ? wtf is that hahaha

In just one night trev the rev has attained folklore I believe .

Forum entertainers/failures

1. Niz

2. Carl_S

3. Nos

4. Trev the rev (could go to the top of the charts by tomorrow)

im guessin this is my last post by what that retard has been saying, just you wait, ill show you all, and then you will see how wrong you all were about me, i will race any of you for your car and i will win because i drive with courage and have the heart of a champion, unlike all you cheque book tuners and fat bald old men, just you wait till you see my 600bhp supra doing 180mph overtaking u while i give you the fingers and my bird is giving me the suck.

Iz nutting i cant do with an arc welder ;)

Cools the turbo??? Dude, give it up already...

PS : The word is INTERCOOLER

Quite clearly Gav we've all been mislead , this fountain of knowledge is here to show us all the light. A one man show that can single handedly paint a car as his dad has a spray gun and can intacoll his car with a welder , hahahahahahaha.

ii will race any of you for your car and i will win because i drive with courage and have the heart of a champion

I might even pay for your membership JUST to hold you to this... I'm sure there are a few members here willing to take you up on that challenge?

Just not sure how many of them would want a saxo though?