The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cannonball Run 2010

supramkivcork

Cracking indeed. I was chatting to the main organiser at tonights party. He was telling me they'd raised 250,000 euro so far that weekend. 50K between themselves at a raffle the night before. To be fair the drivers seemed very approachable and not stuck up their own arses like someone might expect with these type of cars.

Entry was 750 euro (directly payable as a charity donation to Barretstown, 450 per person driver, passeger etc inc accomodation, food, music)

There was supposed to be 2 veyrons there alright Rab, but the 2 owners had a chat with organisers and decided it may not be best to bring them as the media would twist it and go on about "what recession" if there was 2 1.5 million euro cars floating around .They brought 2 other cars instead, not sure what though tbh. Prob something normal like a Ferrari 599 or Aston Martin DBS lol.

There was supposed to be 2 veyrons there alright Rab, but the 2 owners had a chat with organisers and decided it may not be best to bring them as the media would twist it and go on about "what recession" if there was 2 1.5 million euro cars floating around .They brought 2 other cars instead, not sure what though tbh. Prob something normal like a Ferrari 599 or Aston Martin DBS lol.

2 veyrons! That would be nice. I wish i could get the reg of just one. My manager argued with me saying there was none in ireland & there was only 5 ever made :blink:. Oh how i'd like to prove him wrong lol.

Rab ther is a guy lives about 20 mile from me has one lol if I see it out again il get the reg for you, he owns a supercar hire company, has lots of nice cars sitting at his house

Jake can i come stay at your house :D.

Cool thanks i would love to see the look on his face when i say type this reg into car tell lol.