The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much will an active spoiler cost me..??

Havard

Getting the car next saturday and would like the UK look at the front. We are sorting the scoop from Toyota but active spoilers don't seem to come up here very often.

I'll give Toyota a ring on Monday but I bet we are into some serious £££££ to buy one from them.

Is there anywhere else that we can get one from at a decent price??

H.

Didn't realise they were worth that much? Maybe i should sell mine :)

Do it..!!:D

At £1700 then they can go and whistle. I get around 20% from Toyota in Wigan but I don't want one that much.....:D

May still go for a Whifbitz front splitter but I think they only do carbon ones.

H.

How much is the scoop setting you back Paul ?

Mike

I think they are about £120 from Toyota. It's then getting sent to Supraloopy for fitting to my car. I will probably want to get the AS fitted at the same time too and the front lip sprayed gunmetal and the AS sprayed matt black.....;)

Costing me a bit this car....:D

H.