The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Members with a Trial rear bumper!!

j80leo

I would like to know how they fit around the exhaust as the body shop are worried about it been too close to the bumper that it might damage the paint. He thinks it should stick out further then the bumper, so I would like to see what people have done to there's and if you have had any problems.;)

Hi where did you get your trial rear bumper from? I've been after one for ages but dnt know who sells a good fitting bumper...

Thanks

There are no good fitting one's my mate has had some right messing around to make this one fit from ebay, but it is starting to look good now.

Hi mate mine was fine with my old 3" rsr exhaust. When we went to the 4" hks Ti Lee had to trim the difuser a bit under the car for a snug fit.

It looks ok with the blitz nur spec where did lee trim back?

im sure you can buy a heat guard for it? Might be getting one myself as iv got a little crack, which im sure it due to the heat.

Any chance you know where fella:)

There are no good fitting one's my mate has had some right messing around to make this one fit from ebay, but it is starting to look good now.

Wrong originals fit perfect I have the original sourced by sumo power. As for touching like jamsey's said I trimmed mine for the hks ti to fit, just get a grinder and trim away till its perfect

I have a used Trial Tuning Spirit exhaust in the garage that is supposed to sit nicely with this rear diffuser thing - it exits dead straight and has something like a 5" exit :D

Pipework is not stainless but back box is, if anyone is interested then please pm me and I'll check the condition and get a few pics. :)

Thanks for the picture fella, your exhaust seems to stick out a little further.

Hey bud I went out and checked and mine does stick out exactly like yours, I have had no burning

Is your exhaust a blitz Jazz?