The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone available in Buckinghamshire area

SupraDan24

Is there anyone in the Buckinghamshire area mind viewing a Supra with me next week? My Supra knowledge is okay but its alot of money so wouldn't mind having a second person with more intimate knowlege of them to help me check it over. I'm expecting it to be in very good condition but i'd feel alot better about handing a large amount of money over with a second opinon. No exact date is been set yet (i realise that renders this thread a bit pointless to most people to some extent) so i'm just trying to guage interest. It should be definately next week sometime but i'll update the thread once a final day is confirmed. Anyone?

Thanks

Dan

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=227378

if your going to have a look at clintons mate, i would not be worried (he looks after his cars) and few members on here went to suprapod with him..

its a very nice car and also has had a new clutch fitted by us prior to collection.

you actually beat me to buying his car back by giving a deposit (for once i was slow)

Thats great news. I didnt mistrust him for a second, he seems like a genuine guy, i just thought it'd be good to have someone who knows more about Supra's than me to help point out some of the things i should be looking at. I'm fully expecting it to be in great condition, i just thought i'd cover all my bases. I've been looking for this Supra for the best part of 2 years, hence putting down a deposit so quick :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=227378

if your going to have a look at clintons mate, i would not be worried (he looks after his cars) and few members on here went to suprapod with him..

its a very nice car and also has had a new clutch fitted by us prior to collection.

you actually beat me to buying his car back by giving a deposit (for once i was slow)

Sorry mate, you'll have to just make do with your other 20 mint cars :p

Thanks for all your nice comments guys, really appreciate them, especially when im trying to sell a car, makes me look bloody good..:)

Anyone is welcome to come and have a look with Dan...although if you do you have to bring your supra so we can go for a mini cruise/blast :)

Dan you have pm.

Cheers

Clinton