The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ruined Supra

2soops

Just had a look at a TT Auto in the garage next to where i work. Some wanna be diy home stylist has cut a rather nice £50 glass sunroof into, well the roof. Apart from looking like criminal damage, it dosent even look as though it would be water tight due to the curve of the roof.[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

I hope he'd taken it to the garage to get them to weld the hole back up. If i see it in there again i'l try to take some pictures!!

What? With the word shannagans......:D Obviously you knew what I meant....:innocent:

H.

of course! :D i agree with all of what you said- It's a mixture of comedy and despair when I see some DIY shannagans

it's like a car crash.. you know you shouldn't look but you can't help it!

Pics or it didnt happen ;)

i think you'll find its 'pics or stfu' ;)

of course! :D i agree with all of what you said- It's a mixture of comedy and despair when I see some DIY shannagans

it's like a car crash.. you know you shouldn't look but you can't help it!

i think you'll find its 'pics or stfu' ;)

You guys are harsh. Went back to look today but work finished and car gone. Did chat with the garage man and it belongs to his father in law so it will be back, and when it does, SNAP

Anyway i'm stfu now