The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need some advise

Kazuma

I've been advised that I need to get a braided flexi hose kit for my brakes. I've had a little look on the net and found this: brakes4u.co.uk

Now from what I can see there are two options the "Supra SC300/SC400" or "Supra JZA80".. I have no idea which one I should go for!

Or if someone else has bought some recently, what did you go for? I can drive cars, but when it comes to fixing them i'm like :blink:

Thanks in advance.

This is what I went for in the end mate

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m50b0s4095p54212

That's a very good price for full stainless lines,"Hel" £51.04 including free del.

The cheapest I can find the full stainless Goodridge lines for is £65.90 including delivery on ebay.

I can't make up my mind now. :blink:

Edited by merckx (see edit history)

hks makes them too for around 70

and i bought dolucks for 59

most of the kits has almost the same things in them and using almost the same internal materials.

try sumosport/power (hehe that name eludes me) they are a reseller for both doluck and hks.

since its so little differance i would go with a well known maker soo id get quality stuff. brakelines are vital.