The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im an idiot !!

Lee_e

Just thought id let my frustration out on myself as i cant really describe how much of an ass/spoon/numpty i am ! :( :angry:

Went to the cinema tonight, film was OK i guess, then as im pulling out of the car park.... thought i was in reverse (auto) dont ask me how i did it but the car sprung forward and CRUNCH !! Hit the wall infront of me and to say i was livid would be an understatement.

Front bumper is IMHO unrepairable, cracked down the front and looking a mess... i will get pictures up tomorrow of the damage but right now i need to source a new front bumper :(

Will put a thread up in the wanted section but i need big help on this one guys, ideally im looking for a Do-luck front bumper but i guess beggars cant be choosers ey.....

DAM !! How embarrassing..

Gunna take it to my local place down the road who have done stuff for me in the past, but from first looks its pretty bad.

went to see " dinner with the shmucks" .... was funny but not as funny as i thought it could of been.

but the film seems irrelevant now :(

just want to get my baby back to looking its best.

If it sympathy you want, then you are too late... Charlotte has put a thread up for it! :D

Don't worry to much, it could have been much worse... you could have watched a rubbish film & then crashed.

Hahaha god i love this place ... you guys never fail to put a smile back on my face :)

Nightmare eh!

Not long after I got my car I was showing off the 'remote start' out my back door. I had the car parked next to the garage quite a lot and right in front of the car is the gate to enter my garden. Turns out the remote start I had was set for auto, this meant it could be fired in gear.... cue my car driving into the garden to meet me. Nice big crack on the bumper for my trouble.

I was lucky though, the bumper was already fatigued and being replaced anyway. Just meant it looked a little rougher for a while lol.

Nightmare eh!

Not long after I got my car I was showing off the 'remote start' out my back door. I had the car parked next to the garage quite a lot and right in front of the car is the gate to enter my garden. Turns out the remote start I had was set for auto, this meant it could be fired in gear.... cue my car driving into the garden to meet me. Nice big crack on the bumper for my trouble.

I was lucky though, the bumper was already fatigued and being replaced anyway. Just meant it looked a little rougher for a while lol.

All very Knightrider! Except, not. :D

I've knocked my front numberplate off on a previous occasion in an underground car park against the very low metal barrier in front of the wall. It should be made of foam! :(

All very Knightrider! Except, not. :D

Exactly. The funny thing is when I first got the car I was showing it off in work, when I hit the remote start button I mouthed the "di dinna deuuu, di dinna deuuu......", oh how we laughed.

Thank fook I didn't do it that time lmfao.

Exactly. The funny thing is when I first got the car I was showing it off in work, when I hit the remote start button I mouthed the "di dinna deuuu, di dinna deuuu......", oh how we laughed.

Thank fook I didn't do it that time lmfao.

:rlol: i can't stop laughing at the thought of that. :D