The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm made up, going to start asap

Bailey.

I'm going single, after ummin and arrrghin for ages I'm going to start proceedings this weekend(hopefully)! First up is compression and leak down test! If these pass with flying colours then I will order up water/oil pumps/crank seal and fresh belts and tensioners. So the plan is get this done before my insurance and tax is up at the end of october! Also get the profec b and wide band fitted in the meantime! Then on the run up to Xmas with the car sorn and on the drive I order up some drop ins, clutch and a standalone ecu(really unsure but don't have to make a decision rite now) any advice welcome! The aim is get a kit ordered up and in my hands by Easter time and get fitted up ready to have the car back on the road and mapped around may/June! Have i missed anything or does it sound like a plan???

I know it seems like a long time away, but a) I don't want to do spend all my saving in a instant. And b) I have more research and decisions to make and I don't want to rush as before when I went single on my rx7 I payed to have it all done, now I'm fitting this baby.