The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone give me £23k? :D

Guest «Supra»

Guest «Supra»

Was browsing PistonHeads yesterday and found this machine. I don't know if it's been posted before but my brief search found no results. I guess it's a big thing for me (and many others) since I've never seen a TRD3000GT up for sale in the UK before. The car looks mint in my opinion, though a TRD bonnet is a lot better than its Abflug counterpart.

So what do you lot think? Anyone considering selling their left leg? :sly:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest «Supra»
I know there is a well-known member from Ireland who has a black beauty made by TRD technocraft. A true gem I'm telling you.

Yea, I've seen and used the pictures I found of his monster. I even photoshopped two of the pictures and used them as my desktop wallpaper.

Very nice but the nicest one ive ever seen has to be the blue one jurgen had up for sale a few months ago, it was stunning

That was a beauty, and it seems to have vanished. I was in communication with the owner a few months ago, but he seems to have vanished :(

No doubt it will appear on the market again at some point, hopefully when I have a few more pennies :)

That was a beauty, and it seems to have vanished. I was in communication with the owner a few months ago, but he seems to have vanished :(

No doubt it will appear on the market again at some point, hopefully when I have a few more pennies :)

You'll have to fight me for it....:sly:

I am gutted that the new owner has not been in contact with the club. Looking back I should have offered more money but i was lied to and told that Tron20 had offered 20k when he'd only offered 18K. My offer of 17K cash was accepted 24 hours before.....:(

I am not bitter though. The best condition, low mileage car to ever grace this forum is now in the hands of someone who doesn't want to be involved in the club and will probably try to sell it for £25k when it re-surfaces. Even though I could buy the car easily, I am not sure if I would give the guy the pleasure.

H.

You'll have to fight me for it....:sly:

I am gutted that the new owner has not been in contact with the club. Looking back I should have offered more money but i was lied to and told that Tron20 had offered 20k when he'd only offered 18K. My offer of 17K cash was accepted 24 hours before.....:(

I am not bitter though. The best condition, low mileage car to ever grace this forum is now in the hands of someone who doesn't want to be involved in the club and will probably try to sell it for £25k when it re-surfaces. Even though I could buy the car easily, I am not sure if I would give the guy the pleasure.

H.

I wanted to stay in touch with him, so that if it did ever resurface I could try and get first refusal.

I think even given the condition, he'd struggle to get £25k with it being an auto. I would have given the full amount (That was the original figure IIRC) but I had already commited to buying another Supra from Jurgen. Not that I regret that as it was an utterly fantastic car to own.