The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra Storm

comorin219

Has anyone heard of of a Supra Storm apparently it was only made in 1995. It only came in storm blue, was a special edition fitted with Rays Eins Kahn 2 wheels which could not be purchased new for any other car.Other features included Do Luc front bumper & a few other mods. Any info would be much appreciated.

Exactly what i thought, but my car came straight from Japan in 2007 with these wheels on, it did have a different front bumper on it but i changed it to stock, cant find any photo's of when i got it,so thought i would check it out got nothing better to do at mo

Many Supras came from Japan with different wheels bumpers etc so there must be lots of "special editions";)

Many Supras came from Japan with different wheels bumpers etc so there must be lots of "special editions";)

Yes im well aware of that having searched the japanese auctions for a year, but as i said earlier a chap reeled it off about a 95 SE he obviously knew something about the wheels that i didnt, so hence the post.Makes no difference to me what it is just thought i would ask if anyone knew or heard of them, would be kind of funny if only one chap in the UK was right (or complete nutter)