The mkiv Supra Owners Club

matte white or matte red - you choose

bigsupra

I'm getting my Supra wrapped by a motorsports shop out of town and I will be either getting it wrapped in matte white or matte red!

I don't want matte black becuase I think it's played out and everyone has it these days.

My car has top secret body kit and it's alpine silver.

Hey grey looks really nice, that just made it to the top of my list ;)

How do the wrappers get round the problem of the roof where it runs down each side of the windscreen and the rear quarters ?

I guess there must be a few joins somewhere ?

Matt Platinum/Titainium/Aluminium perhaps

The rear quarters connect to the roof without any divisions so they said some overlapping will take place and joins in the smaller spots. Also the largest piece of vinyl will not be able to cover the hood lenth or width wise, so it will also be overlapping.

It seems like a bad thing, but once it's done you won't be able to tell, maybe if you put your face up close to it.

The rear quarters connect to the roof without any divisions so they said some overlapping will take place and joins in the smaller spots. Also the largest piece of vinyl will not be able to cover the hood lenth or width wise, so it will also be overlapping.

It seems like a bad thing, but once it's done you won't be able to tell, maybe if you put your face up close to it.

Thanks for the info, im afraid thats what i thought they'd do and that really puts me off doing this.

Even more so if they can't cover the bonnet in one hit.

Not wishing to confuse you (much), but matt red? ;)

Obviously it looks good on the right car:

http://thekucars.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lamborghini-gallardo-lp5604-matt-white22.jpg

http://thekucars.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lamborghini-gallardo-lp5604-matt-white1.jpg

But this is a Supra not a Lambo or Ferrari, it might look like an old 15 year old Toyota that's faded over time.