The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chester/North Wales meet

Spike3.0

Edit -

TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

THIS SUNDAY 3RD OCTOBER!

CH6 6HJ.

6pm onwards

COME ON EVERYONE ADD YOUR NAMES, AND COME MEET US ALL!

Hi everyone,

I know theres a few of us around so I thought it would be cool if we could all meet up somewhere.

I can get myself and two mates in Supra's down.

I was thinking of the American Diner on the A55, or somewhere with a friendly (no speed bump) car park around Chester.

What about a Sat or Sunday night?

Any takers?

Edited by Spike3.0 (see edit history)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great idea, im sure a few people will be up for a run out. The American dinner is that the one in the services just as you get on the A55, its not been the best the couple of times Ive been??

There are a couple of Indian restaurants and an all you can eat buffet just before you get on the A55 which may be good options also.

There are also a few meets coming up.

The Blackpool lights run is a great event normally following something to eat at somewhere just outside Blackpool.

And a pancake run round wales, anyone that does not fancy the run round wales can get to the pancake house quite easily just through Conwy.

:)

Not sure what its like, just seen it today...just thought it might be a handy place.

What about Cheshire oaks or Sealand Road? They have Pizza Hut... not bothered about the food just want to see a few Supra's ; )

Blackpool etc is a little too far for us Chester/North Wales people, and I think it would put most off turning up.

Newcastle is tooooo far for me sorry.

Don't know what you are lolling at. Organise me a trip to Jurgens....:):D

H.

If you need the collection of your own car organising somethings wrong. However im sure Ste will do it for you if you let him drive your new motor back ;)

Anyway back on topic, If people want to suggest venues we can get a poll up to decide dates and location that are good for people :)

I've been a member since May and family commitments have meant I've missed loads of meets. Looks like I'll miss this too (an' I love pancakes almost as much as i love Supras) it's my daughter's birthday on the 26th and she's off to uni that weekend too. :(

The problem I have for the pancake run is that I work weekends so can't do it.

I can do anytime Monday or Tuesday or any night of the week, thats why a meet up with food would be ideal.

What about the Chinese or Nandos at Cheshire Oaks?

We could fill the carpark ; )

The problem I have for the pancake run is that I work weekends so can't do it.

I can do anytime Monday or Tuesday or any night of the week, thats why a meet up with food would be ideal.

What about the Chinese or Nandos at Cheshire Oaks?

We could fill the carpark ; )

Hang on fella the thread starter was a weekend evening meet? I think we stand more chance or organising a joint meet at the weekend rather than during the week, Cheshire oaks or the A55 area is along way for some of the NW members to go for a week night meet :)

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

do I dare suggest broughton chester?? tesco carpark maccie D's and a pub??

Apologies, this is meant to be a Chester/N.Wales meet and I am suggesting pubs near Warrington....:innocent:

Not sure if I would come from Bolton to Chester for meet but we'll gauge the mood at the time.

H.

Guest LizBrown

The new cafe just outside Flint (Petrolheads) has a Supra Sunday every 1st Sunday of the month. Massive car park and NO speed bumps either. They are always open if you wanted to go some other time too.