The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fully Pledged Member

SupraMan Mk4

Hey guys, I recently purchased my first Supra and became a fully pledged 20 year member today. :) Pics In 'My Garage' as not quite got to grips with adding photos on thread yet.

Im Paul, 24 from Portsmouth......Waaaaay down South! been into Supra since my teen years and finally in a position financially to purchase (and maintain) my first Supra....of many I hope.

I look forward to meeting some of you in the future at meets, and contributing to the forum as well as picking members brains for ideas.

Thanks for reading.

Hi Paul.

Nice looking Aero, and welcome to the club, this is the place to be for an owner, spend quite a while looking through all the threads, there is so much info on here, hope to see you on some of the meets.

If you look in Supra chat there is a thread called "Fitzs event partIII" or something similler, they are always a good day out, cost a few bob in petrol but well worth it.

I'm from Stubbington, Fareham by the way.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

Hi Paul.

Nice looking Aero, and welcome to the club, this is the place to be for an owner, spend quite a while looking through all the threads, there is so much info on here, hope to see you on some of the meets.

If you look in Supra chat there is a thread called "Fitzs event partIII" or something similler, they are always a good day out, cost a few bob in petrol but well worth it.

I'm from Stubbington, Fareham by the way.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the info and the PM. I checked the fitz event out a while ago and even voted (I am the lonely route B voter) :p But i will definately attend this once a date is decided. Be nice to go get some supes from Hampshire to meet up before hand and join the convoy in Brighton or something. (Which ill try and do IF a date gets decided.) :D