The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Renewing the Supra love!

foggy147

Well as many of you know due to a total time waster I didnt sell my car this weekend, so what better way to make myself feel better than giving her a damn good clean and getting loads of brand new shots and even a couple of videos. Hope you like:

First a lil drive by video:

t7YpoUxswVc

Coming back into the car park (dogging spot) lol:

mMRb-l2-FB4

And loads of new pics:

Edited by foggy147 (see edit history)

This car is screaming out for OEM skirts & spats & a TT conversion. In short about about 4 grand spending on it..:D

Lovely car, keep it if you can.

H.

Believe me if it was feasable to keep it I would be doing but unfortunately I know I would be doing the right thing selling it in the long run.

Do you know why the videos aint working?I uploaded them about 20mins ago and it said they where completed

I thought you had drove off and left your mate for a second there :D

That road looks fun... where might that be :sly:

Haha yeah unfortunately there aint many spots to turn the car back around lol.

It's up in rivington, it's about 10mile of country roads like that a great spot to take your car for a bit of fun, but unfortunately most of the time you get stuck behind tractors lol

Haha yeah unfortunately there aint many spots to turn the car back around lol.

It's up in rivington, it's about 10mile of country roads like that a great spot to take your car for a bit of fun, but unfortunately most of the time you get stuck behind tractors lol

I was going to guess at Rivington... Unfortunately my front bumper would be strewn across the roads with all the little bumps there, Damn you low car!!!

Absolutely stunning car! It's the buyers loss and your gain, as you get to keep what must be one of the cleanest examples of an aerotop in the country! I'm with everyone else on this one, keep it and stick a tt in it, that's what I plan to do with mine eventually! Aerotops ftw:cool:

Absolutely stunning car! It's the buyers loss and your gain, as you get to keep what must be one of the cleanest examples of an aerotop in the country! I'm with everyone else on this one, keep it and stick a tt in it, that's what I plan to do with mine eventually! Aerotops ftw:cool:

Thank you fella that is a very big compliment:) If he was genuinely after an aerotop he's definately missed out on mint one that's for sure:Pling:

Sure is, is that the one with the wierd speed bumps at the end going though a farm area? if it is i nearly destroyed my mx5 there :)

You mean that big long straight which is bumpy as hell? Yeah not the best in an aerotop Supra lol, if you do any silly speeds you literally will lift off the ground

Not been up there in the Supe.

So whats the plans now, keep it? sell it? i know its been said before but is a real cheap run around not an option?

Im looking at a £200 micra as my second car.

Still selling it, me and the mrs are wanting to do some travelling in about a year and when I can be saving over 200quid a month by getting rid it makes total sense. Believe me I dont want to have to do that but it has to be done unfortunately:(

lol with your head popping out of the sunroof,

@ Foggy, shame you got let down after holding your car for the guy, What was his reason?

Got a private msg at about 00:20 sat night saying his student grant had been put back from sept to dec, and even if thats true he would of known before midnight saturday to decide to tell me.

People just have no courtesy these days and it annoys me that people get away with it