The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mod Help - $hane

foggy147

Hello there, just wondering if a mod could help me out. Im due to be dropping my car off off tomorow to shane who has bought it and ive been trying to contact him for the past couple of days but hes having problems with his mobile and he hasnt been on here recently.

Can any of the mods help? I really could do with finding out his home telephone number if this is possible?

Cheers

Edited by foggy147 (see edit history)

Love the sig....:D

People get on my tits when the don't follow throuhg on their promises (don't mention the TRD....:rolleyes:) The annonymous buyer of my NA didn't leave a deposit as I said I trusted him and he turned up a month later and paid the cash into my bank as he said he would.

Good buyers and sellers are hard to find it seems....:(

H.

He seemed very genuine, he was willing to give me 4500k before even pciking the car up so to be willing to do that seems odd to suddenly change your mind. Thing is when hes been online a few times tonight and you click his profile it just says hes viewing members profile, as thought his computer is being stupid or something. Cant weigh it up

Doesn't it drive you mad! By the way I am not the same Shane who said he wanted to buy your car, he like the Irish Shane on here a while ago chose to use a slightly different username to me just to confuse things and then make everyone think I am the dude messing people around. I had a few PMs meant for the Irish bloke *shane* and now to confuse things we have $hane.

Anyhow back on topic, when I was desperate to sell a car earlier this year I had several people make me offers that I accepted, one seemed very serious from a Dutch member, none of them came to anything, but they all just went cold and it would have been much more helpful if they had just been up front and said "sorry mate, cant complete". It's not hard is it?

Maybe Supras attract wannabes, I often think this when I read through the new members posts and guys say they are looking for this that and the other, when you point them to an advert in the cars for sale for something that matches their requirements completely and in their budget they dont seem interested and then still post saying they are desperate for a car, money waiting etc.

Hope you havent lost a sale mate and maybe if he's paid a depo he will come good. If so, ask him to change his username tho;)

Doesn't it drive you mad! By the way I am not the same Shane who said he wanted to buy your car, he like the Irish Shane on here a while ago chose to use a slightly different username to me just to confuse things and then make everyone think I am the dude messing people around. I had a few PMs meant for the Irish bloke *shane* and now to confuse things we have $hane.

Anyhow back on topic, when I was desperate to sell a car earlier this year I had several people make me offers that I accepted, one seemed very serious from a Dutch member, none of them came to anything, but they all just went cold and it would have been much more helpful if they had just been up front and said "sorry mate, cant complete". It's not hard is it?

Maybe Supras attract wannabes, I often think this when I read through the new members posts and guys say they are looking for this that and the other, when you point them to an advert in the cars for sale for something that matches their requirements completely and in their budget they dont seem interested and then still post saying they are desperate for a car, money waiting etc.

Hope you havent lost a sale mate and maybe if he's paid a depo he will come good. If so, ask him to change his username tho;)

Im fuming about it mate, I had a car lined up to go collect today as well which I have left a 250 deposit on, and now theres a chance I will lose that money unless I can blag the seller and say the cars not right for me. I just cant understand why someone would be willing to give you 4500k and then a couple of days before he was meant to be having the car not even bothering to contact.

Even had the insurance ready to change over at 1pm, going to give him till 12 and if I aint heard anything going to have to swap it back to the Supra and then it's back up for sale as im not being pissed around

Im fuming about it mate, I had a car lined up to go collect today as well which I have left a 250 deposit on, and now theres a chance I will lose that money unless I can blag the seller and say the cars not right for me. I just cant understand why someone would be willing to give you 4500k and then a couple of days before he was meant to be having the car not even bothering to contact.

Even had the insurance ready to change over at 1pm, going to give him till 12 and if I aint heard anything going to have to swap it back to the Supra and then it's back up for sale as im not being pissed around

Obviously not my view, but some would say that as you have £4500 and still have your car and the buyer has gone to ground then you can keep the £4500 untill this is all sorted out. Which means you can get your new car.

Now, I wouldnt suggest doing that, but I could see some would say it makes sense!!

Obviously not my view, but some would say that as you have £4500 and still have your car and the buyer has gone to ground then you can keep the £4500 untill this is all sorted out. Which means you can get your new car.

Now, I wouldnt suggest doing that, but I could see some would say it makes sense!!

He hasnt given me the 4500, he offered to give it me before today but I told him to just leave it and give me the full amount today as I trusted he as genuine

ahh, well thats game over then.

He has been online and is ignoring this so you have to assume he really isnt going to take it now.

He's a fairly new member so I know nothing about him. But if somebody offers you a deposit then it is always worth taking it if you need to be sure.