The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all new to the supra scene,but what a car lol

Guest jordy114

Guest jordy114

hi all thanks for having me on ure club,,bought a silver supra ,na on a m plate,on 19 inch jade r alloys,full hks exhaust,lovely car had loads of jap cars and other performance cars cosworths ect ,but the supra was always the car i wanted ,,,i will try and put picts on ,might of seen me in the north west live in bury and work in bolton ,and its just been in blackpool for bank holiday so you might of heard or seen me lol http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31446516&id=1008925756

Edited by jordy114
trying to up load picture (see edit history)

Guest jordy114

i will have a look on the north west forum just had a look at your supra looks well ,,i need to have a look on the forums for faults also,,,having a starting issue ,put new battery on and new starter motor but sometimes its dead on key like a flat battery

Guest jordy114

i have put new starter on and checked for a drain ,,i was wondering if there is any issues with the wiring or battery main feeds or earths to body eg needs bigger wiring