The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*RANT* just when you thought it was a good day!

kazama76

Well it started off a "good day", had a good day at work, not a lot on so steady away. Boss kept off my back so a "good day" there.

Finished at 1400 and went to the gym, had a good work out, felt great.

Came home, thought id start the supe up and give it a roar to keep the cobwebs away, i sat there with the windows down and how i love the sound of my supe. always puts a smile on my face (childish i know lol) so im having a "good day"

swampy popped around for a chit chat about this and that. Always good to chat, so "good day" there too.

Had a little play on MW2, went 26 for 4, and had good sessions for the next couple of hours. Its not often i have a "good day" on MW2 lol

So the sun goes down and its 2100, im about to have a gentle cruise to asda to get my pack up for work wen i notice i hadnt shut my windows on the supe. so i get the key and flip the windows shut. passenger 1 shuts fine, drivers door no so fine! So after a fit of rage, a phone call to swampy and a brew later decide ill park the astra up with the lights facing the door so i can take it apart to try sort it.

SO another rage outbreak later i need a new motor and mech, and my window if finally shut....... with a 10mm spanner wedged under it..

So turns out the powers that be screwed me in the final hour of GOOD DAY!

Sorry about the rant but i just had to express myself lol so if anyone has the above mentioned part can you please keep it til payday lol (19th)

You had to have a drink over your window mech going pop? dude if you were me youd be 6ft under with the amount of problems ive had with my supra in the space of a few days! With cars, they can alawya be fixed, just remember that and take some air in:) thats what i do.