The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pauls Supra Wish List

SupraMan Mk4

Hi peeps,

I have recently purchased a white NA auto. Good nic but the interior is dogged to say the least. So im looking for some assistance from club members regarding recommendations of suppliers or makes/models for the following:

Double Din CD/DVD/MP3/SAT-NAV Combi, replacement dash (possibly carbon fibre look or white.) F1 type steering wheel, I already have a BOSS on the current one which is MOMO but again this has seen better days. Automatic Gear stick (either replaced or current one restored - basically the material is coming off after years of shifting.)

If anyone has any experience fitting any of the above please lend me your tales as I like to think im a dab hand at the DIY jobs but am new to car interiors.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Good nic

Yes thanks :)

Automatic Gear stick (either replaced or current one restored - basically the material is coming off after years of shifting.)

There use to be an aftermarket auto gear knob made by a company called Levoc, but these have been discontinued for a few years so probably impossible to find now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=105664&d=1266938526

You could buy a new leather section from Toyota, part number is 33542-14040-C0

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2072/gearknobpr2.jpg

Thanks Nic, I tried looking for the aftermarket one you mentioned but it seems they are impossible to locate nowadays as you mentioned. Think im gonna go see Mr.T about getting a replacement part instead.

JZA80 I looked at that thread also and it does look impressive (if not alot of work) the only thing that boggles me is, if the TRD button is the OD switch then where is the button to put the car into Reverse and Park?

On a side note do any of you boys know how I can sign up to be a lifetime member? (heard a rumour this is about £30 which seems pretty good in my eyes based on the help ive received so far.)

The only other aftermarket gear knob that fits the auto Supra is this one made by Razo, they are very plasticky though, the chrome part is not metal it is plastic.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=95404&d=1246788768

Apparently Levoc are still available from Oz......

http://www.importscene.com.au/prod522.htm

:)