The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet Toby Carvery 6/9/10

sauron

nah kept gettin the back end out there though lol! was a lil slippery with the rain this morning.mate went off into the tyres there lol! mine was the long sweeping bend at the top left as you look out from the control tower. just looking for speed and putting my lead boot down and the tyres just werent as warm as id thought...so fish tailed and lost traction ended up spinning off into the barriers. luckily by the time id hit i was goin slow enough just to do cosmetic damage :) but still :(

think ill give the single conversion a miss this month.... looks like a repair&respray is in order.

i would do....but erm....in north wales....and erm had a lil bump at llandow today!lol! anyone got and passanger side front wings/headlight/front bumper??? lol! mot due at the end of the month....lol! luckily its only cosmetic damage....and before you all have a good laugh....yes im fine! lol! =P

Lewis

Sorry to hear that :( Hope the damage ain't too bad.

Other than the off did you have a good day up until that point?

yeah man :) wasn't too bad a day...despite the weather!but hey its wales!? lol! what was i expectin? the sun?lol!

was a pretty good day! the guys i was with had put a cossy engine in a KA for giggles & stuff!lol! was smashing everything on the track!lol! a friend who'd tuned a saxo put it in the tyres on the last turn....so yeah pretty fun & eventfull day :) just could of done without the grande finale! ha ha! fingers crossed its just cosmetic... thanks to nevs i now have a headlight& have sourced a bomex front bumper :D got a friend working on the passanger front wing...

so looks like a respray instead of a single this month... know anyone good Jon??? ha ha :D :p