The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What front lip shall i get.

The Raven

I would hazard a guess that dustys arnt going to be cheap.

I mean no disrespect but if you cant afford the best then why not save a bit more and then get it?

I dont understand peoples obsession with cheap on stuff like this.... Its like putting rota's on a ferrari.....

They'll last a lot longer though if you actually drive your car :)

Probably. Just had a look $300 odd without shipping. So thats out, i will just have to watch out for curbs, and the Mrs is selling the freelander........Pot holes have now been filled in.

So maybe i might be ok.

I got a shed load of building work going on right now hence cheapness is needed, hence the stock front and not one of Jurgs front bumpers from ebay.

Probably. Just had a look $300 odd without shipping. So thats out, i will just have to watch out for curbs, and the Mrs is selling the freelander........Pot holes have now been filled in.

So maybe i might be ok.

The thing is though mate it's flexible, so can be rolled up and will save a load on postage. I bet within two years you'll have paid more in maintaining a fibreglass one. That's from my own experience, but then I do quite a lot of mileage.

If my car wasn't so low then I'd already have the MVP one.

I mean no disrespect but if you cant afford the best then why not save a bit more and then get it?

I dont understand peoples obsession with cheap on stuff like this.... Its like putting rota's on a ferrari.....

is that a bit like buying an NA when you shouldve saved for a proper one?

I think your comment is a little silly...

Lets not talk about that, i sold my TT to buy plant for my company. The funny thing is the machine i spent the 8k on has two large turbos, so in fact i do own BIG TWINS, all be it the pump white wool and not make my car go fast. I gave up long ago on owning a kick ass car with everything i ever wanted on it. I have a house to build and company to run.

Anyway i dont care if im a cheapskate i done ok so far:p

Ok maybe a little :D

But you gotta admit that was low...

All im saying is if you have a track record for cracking bumpers made from fibreglass then why not just wait a bit longer and get one which wont... :shrug:

Lets not talk about that, i sold my TT to buy plant for my company.

Anyway i dont care if im a cheapskate i done ok so far:p

It wasnt aimed at you bud, was aimed at mlife for his comment about us being cheapskate for buying the fibreglass lip and not a mega expensive one lol

I for one think Nas are great, had loads of em, my car now is a converted one :)

And yes i agree it was a bit below the belt, sorry

For stock bumper, I'd go for the HKS Kansai in Carbon Fibre every day of the week (pic isn't CF):-

http://image.nengun.com/catalogue/original/nengun-1668-02-hkskansai-front_lip.gif[/img

Titek and MVP have teamed together to recreate the discontinued and super rare HKS Kansai Front Lip for our Supra.

HKS Kansai made it in fiberglass that you paint to match your Supra. Titek has gone a step above and made it in the USA from high quality, 100% genuine Carbon Fiber. Now you can install it and keep the beautiful carbon fiber look, or you can paint it to match your car like the original HKS Kansai. It is up to you!

This is a direct bolt-on front lip you can install easily in just minutes.

This is a Limited Edition front lip. If you want one, do not hesitate! It will not be around forever.

Your price: $645

I wasn't saying anything about "buy an expensive one", I didn't read any of the other posts on the thread, just stating my own opinion. I think all the other lips for stock either look pants or are too common. :)

:yeahthat:

RMM style lips are as played out as TRD wings and jade r wheels now... (even though they do look bad arse)

Go for something a bit different :)