The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hit the 500!

stinboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like me, been here 3 year and less than 1000. Yet I'm on here nearly every day!

I'm mainly a reader like yourself, and I concur with Dunk, quality matters.....

Also how you post it ;) comma's, full stops, capitals, paragraphs etc all help to create a pleasurable experience :D

Fixed lol

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

And of course, spelling. ;)

Yes, i used to be good at spelling lol

I think as long as someone makes an effort then the odd word spelt incorrectly isn't such a biggy, people posting just to say you used the wrong there, their, or, your, youre, you're etc is just as annoying as the mistake ;)

Also how you post it ;) comma's, full stops, capitals, paragraphs etc all help to create a pleasurable experience :D

Fixed lol

your having a larf aint yew why bovver with extra stuff you dont nedd and make it more diffikult for me to rite and stuf why use capitals nehow as they just do nuffin and whats a comma i aint seen a comma in like a million zillion years and like i dint yeuse it at skool and the techer wasnt bovvered and we didnt do paragraph, anyway wat iz paragrapf never herd of it and when duz yew uze a full stop l333t wkwkwkwkwk

your having a larf aint yew why bovver with extra stuff you dont nedd and make it more diffikult for me to rite and stuf why use capitals nehow as they just do nuffin and whats a comma i aint seen a comma in like a million zillion years and like i dint yeuse it at skool and the techer wasnt bovvered and we didnt do paragraph, anyway wat iz paragrapf never herd of it and when duz yew uze a full stop l333t wkwkwkwkwk

Not bad enough. I understood all of that! ;)