The mkiv Supra Owners Club

yes another new member on this great forum

Guest carzy666

Guest carzy666

cheers every one apart from the freak mike sorry i have Dyslexia which causes problems for me, but being perfect like your self am sure you be able to have a little chuckle to your self while self pleasuring,

anyway thanks

cheers every one apart from the freak mike sorry i have Dyslexia which causes problems for me, but being perfect like your self am sure you be able to have a little chuckle to your self while self pleasuring,

anyway thanks

:D You'll fit right in!

Welcome to the club!

anyway thanks

So all people with dyslexia have to type in text speak?

Can you explain why that is please? It's the first time I've heard that.

Guest carzy666

i have problems reading and writing any formats go away sad little man you know its not people like me, how did you put it

"Great, another random texter who can't string a sentence together.

This place is going downhill etc."

that spoil forums its people like you

Guest carzy666

sorry all maybe this is not the site for me thanks for all your support david

am having to check everything now

feel like shit thanks mike

i have problems reading and writing any formats go away sad little man you know its not people like me, how did you put it

You can hand out random insults to me, but apparently it's me that's upsetting you? I'm sorry about that, we obviously got off on the wrong foot.

OK, can you please do me one thing? :)

Try not to use 'numbers' instead of 'words'.

Do you think you can do that?

sorry all maybe this is not the site for me thanks for all your support david

am having to check everything now

feel like shit thanks mike

Just ignore buddy. Mike is an old-timer on here and gets annoyed with some of the rif-raf that have started joining. I personally thought you're post was fine, and many well-respected members on here are dislexic and have no issues with people slating their threads. As long as you steer clear of using text speak, which you have done, then you have nothing to worry about.

Stick around, you will like it here;)

Hi and welcome. There are a whole load of nice guys on this forum with a wealth of knowledge who will be more than happy to welcome you and help with any Supra related problems and questions you may have.

Then there are the usual Victor Meldrew type thread wreckers who appear as if clockwork. You will soon get to know who they are.

Once again, welcome to the forum.

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

Don't things too seriously dude it's just banter and I think you'll find most of these sites will have similar banter, theres no escaping it, there is a mike for every forum :pThink of it as a family thing, sometimes we get along and some times we don't :D

You know it never ceases to amaze me how unfriendly you lot can sometimes be to new peeps!:p

On a lighter note they are normally pretty good bunch with the odd random awful attacks ( sometimes deserved)!

So on that Hi and welcome... ( I don't type perfect in the slightest, forgetting full stops and caps and all that).. oh well!:D:p