The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tracking/Alignment

McCaberSupra

so would i be takin the lusk exit off the m50 ?

Think it is the Donabate , Lusk exit , or lissen hall it will have on the sign or all three, it is the next exit after Airside

Head for Lusk and adjacent to the turn off for Lusk on the R126 is an Esso garage, the garage is in there(Esso Garage is on your side of the road heading Northbound)

If u can best to get a GPS

i just text my mate, lives out on the skerries road. my fat ass has been in that esso many a time haha. ill get her done in the mornin, im off. all this pullin is annoyin me, bein dyin to get her tracked the last few weeks

I get mine done there and Justin gets his R34 GTR, one of the other Supra guys does too from talking to them (never met him)

They know what they are doin, the two stout guys normally do them, really good mechanics especially the polish guy

I generally get them to do oil changes for me (too messy to do at home) and go to SSI for check ups or anything outside an oil change

Only place in Dublin my car fits :innocent:

If you are talking to them, they will know my car (Black Supra)

Oh really? They must be good lads so.

If they come this highly recommended they might be gettin a new customer. Probably get my oil done in a month or so, shes ok for now. Where do u get all ur oil/filters etc?

its crazy goin all the way to SSI for an oil change,

What I generally do for a service is get all the materials I need , and go up to Blakes cross.

Brake pads, engine oil , diff oil, gearbox oil, spark plugs change is what I use them for.

I get either my oil (Motul) and Filter or plugs if required off Baz at BSP imports, Nice guy and great prices (http://www.bsp-imports.com/) (he is in Dublin)

For example 6 liters is 75euro for Motul oil, oil filter is around 20

Or

I use Opie Oils but shipping I find expensive

For Opie I Get

Silkoleen (Now called Titan Race 10W50)

K&N Oil filter

Diff oil (I cant get the one I use in Ireland)

its crazy goin all the way to SSI for an oil change,

What I generally do for a service is get all the materials I need , and go up to Blakes cross.

Brake pads, engine oil , diff oil, gearbox oil, spark plugs change is what I use them for.

I get either my oil (Motul) and Filter or plugs if required off Baz at BSP imports, Nice guy and great prices (http://www.bsp-imports.com/) (he is in Dublin)

For example 6 liters is 75euro for Motul oil, oil filter is around 20

Or

I use Opie Oils but shipping I find expensive

For Opie I Get

Silkoleen (Now called Titan Race 10W50)

K&N Oil filter

Diff oil (I cant get the one I use in Ireland)

oh no i didnt mean ssi for oil, i meant blakes cross haha. whereabouts in dublin is he? how often would u change all the oils?

oh no i didnt mean ssi for oil, i meant blakes cross haha. whereabouts in dublin is he? how often would u change all the oils?

Every 8K - 10K KM I do my diff and Engine oil(I have an uprated diff though)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=56684

Baz normally meets you somewhere local to where u live, dont think he has a premisies (keep overheads low and prices to us);)

Ya he got his tuning work done there alright. As far as I know he gets on well with Nick . Beautiful car.

Never heard a bad word about Nick, Justins is a nice R34 alright

I actually met him years ago when he first got it at his house, one of the guys I know is good mates with him; it only dawned on me it was him after our 2nd meet we had up in Dublin

I even got him to take my car off the boat, he worked up in the docks at the time taking Jap cars off the boats

Now now. Don't be like that Carlo.

Half the stuff was well used, I got a nice gear knob off him

90% of the Jap imports coming in over here where crashed, Blakes cross has the contract for the surrounding Jap importers in and around Meath, some of the stories about the stock they seen is just dangerous

All the importers in the area are closed now

How bad, wonder does he have any tt engines lying about, lol. Must give him a shout actually see is he going to Japfest...

I say that is all dried up, he just had small stuff like air filters, gearknobs,dump valves but put it this way it was all well past its sell by date

One of the Silvia's was going for 24K with a serverly bent chassis and visible welded areas in the boot, some shocking paper weights up here goin fro crazy money