The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello

Guest supra_jkaye69

Guest supra_jkaye69

hello fellow supra lovers :) new member here looking for a uk spec stock 94 tt supra looking to buy one around feb 2011 as am saving up now for the baby and insurance, so thought id get an early start getting to know other owners :) cant wait till then lol anyways drop me a message if you know anybody that will be selling one around that time or even if you just want to say hello ,

cheers,

jay

Guest supra_jkaye69

thanks everyone :) yeah i'm afraid it does swich as when i get an insurance quote there is a 2000 pound difference when its not a uk or 1994 lol , yeah i had a quick browse in the for sale section but not much help at the minute as i will have a budget of around 5-6000 by february you guys think that will be enough for a normal condition uk tt , im looking for preferably an aero manual..

thanks

Guest supra_jkaye69

yeah i know i always have bad luck when it comes to insurance,i have a clean sheet and got the qoute for when im 21 and have had my licence for 2 yrs which will be feb , j spec tt supra 1994 - 5300 pounds or uk spec tt supra 1994 - 3100 pounds . even on my 1.4 civic which i have at the moment is 300 a month which is a big factor of me wanting to change car i got lucky to get a qoute so cheap to be honest , most places are aking for like 10000 pound .

even on my 1.4 civic which i have at the moment is 300 a month

Welcome,

If my insurance in my driving years ever cost that I would walk everywhere or get the bus :D

How come it is that expensive on a 1.4l?? So your paying 3k for a civic... cant see why your paying that with as you stated "a clean sheet" something is wrong there mate

Guest supra_jkaye69

thats what i mean i dont know what it is about me but everyone gives me extortionate prices on insurance only reason i was paying for it was because i do labouring so it requires me to travel to different places of work , i got the car for 600 so was cheap and the difference on a 1.2 corsa was 30 a month so its wasnt worth going down to a corsa. yh mine is with my dad which also has a clean sheet and its 3100 , on his own its 500 a yr o.O , this is with me as main driver as when i put him as main driver and me as 2nd it doesnt give me a qoute. that is with admiral , who are you with dan.

Guest supra_jkaye69

just got a qoute off of bell , they are part of admiral but for some reason they are qouting me 2031 pound a yr but tpf&t and 2500 for fully comp

the civic is 1500 a yr fully comp . still got 5 months before these qoutes become valid for my details lol