The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally fitted the bumper

Spike3.0

Well... I finally built up enough bottle to tackle the bumper.

Thanks to this club I've managed to do a few things now, but this was one of the biggest + scary, as I use the Supra everyday for work - 70miles:(

I'm really happy with the fit, but it does need a couple of adjustments and tweaks.

Next is to fit the sideskirts on Monday and then a trip to the bodyshop to sort out the perfect fit and spray.

* Update

Just fit my skirts today too

IMG_2175 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2176 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2180 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2182 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2186 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2190 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2199 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2189 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2193 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2197 (800x600).jpg

IMG_2198 (600x800).jpg

IMG_2191 (800x600).jpg

Edited by Spike3.0 (see edit history)

Looks a good fit,

Im a old hand at them now, mines been off around 30 times i would guess. Currently off again...........

Avoid curbs!

Hmmm I guess the reason for that is you don't have a support splitter. Check my garage how low mine is iv hit mine scrapped it so many times and there's not one paint chip or scuff. The apr splitter takes the damage yet there is no damage on the splitter

Hmmm I guess the reason for that is you don't have a support splitter. Check my garage how low mine is iv hit mine scrapped it so many times and there's not one paint chip or scuff. The apr splitter takes the damage yet there is no damage on the splitter

Let me know if you ever decide to sell your car Jazz :D

What is a support splitter? You mean an undertray? it has one.

To be fair if a landrover hit, it will break:d Drive it into a curb it will also break:d