The mkiv Supra Owners Club

De-Spoiler?

steady_dave

Got bored at the weekend and took the Spoiler off the Supra to see what it looked like.

Now I quite liked the effect however with a standard rear bumper and no spats it looked like something was missing and that the bumper needed to be a little lower....somehow.

My thinking is that it would look a lot better with a Trial Rear (typical I know)

Does anyone know of a Red Supra with Trial Rear and no spoiler so I can see what it looks like?:search:

i cant paste the link as this hospital computer wont let me but if you type in the forum search

boxhill jazz1 scroll to the 4th one of feb 06 pics by me there is few pics of a red trial rear supra just get someone to photoshop the spoiler off

I really like them lips, keep thinking about getting one for mine.

IMO de-spoilered doesn't look right without an aftermarket bumper or diffuser etc, having a stock rear bumper doesnt pull the look of!

There used to be a black stock supra de-spoilered in Cambs a couple of years ago, it looked stupid without the spoiler!