The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newby

Tyson

Hey guys new to the supra fold. I have just bought a uk spec manual and am loving every minute of it. Will get some pictures up soon. This is my first turbo / RWD car so I am essentially having to learn to drive again. This is my second car my first being an mg zr 160.

Welcome, lots of us here in the Derbyshire area mate and Chesterfield :)

This is my first turbo / RWD car so I am essentially having to learn to drive again. This is my second car my first being an mg zr 160.
Take it steady then and especially in the wet/damp. Dont be another UK spec car to go by the wayside... be sensible :)

Im sure Wilko (dom) will be along soon to say hello. We have quite an active cruise scene when the weather is good, have a chat and a coke (diet for Dom) ;)

Here is a taster for you.... pics of the car would be good

Z9xXT-2hrB4

scotty

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

You have two brothers wilkorangerover and supratom in Chesterfield

One has a quicksilver single turbo facelift and the other has a quicksilver N/A facelift

Both are on private plates beginning with D prefix

The one I saw was on an N plate with a boot lip instead of the rear spoiler.

Welcome, lots of us here in the Derbyshire area mate and Chesterfield :)

Take it steady then and especially in the wet/damp. Dont be another UK spec car to go by the wayside... be sensible :)

scotty

Don't worry the guy who I bought it off gave me a speech about power and the wet. I drive the car with the respect it deserves and hope to keep the car for a long while yet.