The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Too good to be true?

Guest PerpetualZero

doesnt add up at all.

there is only one picture.. who sells a car like that with only one picture? (scammers do!) and also with so many engine mods but no engine picture...

the front bumper isnt veilside. Its blitz

the rear wing isnt veilside. its TRD

"stout" bonnet... wtf its abflug (type 1).

There is no rear window spoiler on the car in the picture.

There is no tow eye in the front bumper like it mentions.

The ad mentions reclining recaro's but the picture shows stock ones.

It also doesnt mention the entire retrim which is a big selling point, its even had the whole dash and door cards done.

100% scam. its also rediculously cheep.

picture from one car spec from another.

Guest PerpetualZero

Sorry about wrong section I've been that used to when I joined my old forums could only post in Newbie section till you were a paid member :p

Guest PerpetualZero
Kilwinning dude. If you see a car you like, and need a hand checking it over give us a shout

Good man! I'm sometimes down that neck of the woods for a wee fish supper from the Plaza in Adrossan lol.

Finally started the new job so Supra is definetly on the cards by about October when I sort out my finances :thumbs: Till then the Celica will have to do :(

Good man! I'm sometimes down that neck of the woods for a wee fish supper from the Plaza in Adrossan lol.

Finally started the new job so Supra is definetly on the cards by about October when I sort out my finances :thumbs: Till then the Celica will have to do :(

you got a budget for the car dude??

I got mine from Jurgen, he imported it. and what a car. If you can wait then its defo worth importing

Guest PerpetualZero

Don't wanna go much higher than 7-8K not looking specifically for a single, a BPU TT would do me to start with. Further down the line contemplating a lorry turbo like this guy in Sweden (Although he runs something different now) but thats a while yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgOH-QlxfRc.

Ideally I was looking at something like this :http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1864865.htm:search:

Although not a fan of the wheels.

i have this comes in october http://jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2010/supra25.html

if you want to leave a deposit i can do you a little better price but not much more as its just been dropped..

but you will get a nice clean car, ready to drive away serviced.