The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santa Pod final results/times list from the weekend

Justin

Originally posted by Branners

wasnt the quickest though

D335 Clive Seddon Mitsubishi Evo 6 10.652

Yeah bugger that just after he ran the heavans opened and the event was stopped , weve both been invited as guest cars to the Bug Jam so guess i can teach him a lesson there , he is only 920hp though !!!:D

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

is Jason Hopp supraguy?

there dont seem to have been a big turnout of cars to say it was a big jap show.

nice to see supras doing good. the gt art skyline did not do too well. was in low 10`s last time

Lifes a bitch !!!!

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

is Jason Hopp supraguy?

there dont seem to have been a big turnout of cars to say it was a big jap show.

nice to see supras doing good. the gt art skyline did not do too well. was in low 10`s last time

Yea, 12.2 was me. Pity only 1.3 bar on 19" street tyres. :p

Hopefully I will be pushing 1.8 on Drag Radials, come October.

Originally posted by dude

Yeah bugger that just after he ran the heavans opened and the event was stopped , weve both been invited as guest cars to the Bug Jam so guess i can teach him a lesson there , he is only 920hp though !!!:D

A 4wd with 930bhp should be faster than that surely?

-Ian

Originally posted by Ian C

A 4wd with 930bhp should be faster than that surely?

-Ian

Depends who's driving and what its set up for , weve agreed to have a rematch at the Bug Jam anmd both expect to be running low 10's !!!!

BTW managed to spank the Fennsport corrola that beat me by 1/2 a car length at Rotorstock !!! His names Adrian and he's a really nice fella , shame he had a load oof on board camera gear filming as i cruised on by !!!:D

When I was 18, I'm now 33 I travelled to bug jam..Good fun, Lots of parties an all that. Anyway one of the guest rwyb's was a modded porshe 911, that got spanked on the strip by a brown, beefed up road going beetle.

It ran 10.36 at 136. If I remember correctly there were a quite a few cars running fast times. Some of the Bugs are mighty quick!

So I'm thinking that they might have gotten quicker in the 15 or so years since I was there... resulting in some serious competition for any supra or skyline.... then again, who knows!

If its still anything like it was then now, its worth going in my humble opinion:)

Originally posted by Robbie

When I was 18, I'm now 33 I travelled to bug jam..Good fun, Lots of parties an all that. Anyway one of the guest rwyb's was a modded porshe 911, that got spanked on the strip by a brown, beefed up road going beetle.

It ran 10.36 at 136. If I remember correctly there were a quite a few cars running fast times. Some of the Bugs are mighty quick!

So I'm thinking that they might have gotten quicker in the 15 or so years since I was there... resulting in some serious competition for any supra or skyline.... then again, who knows!

If its still anything like it was then now, its worth going in my humble opinion:)

Been invited as a guest/demo car so i'll let you know ;)