The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey everyone

Kalel

I'm soon to be a supra owner and decided that step 1 would be to join the owners club and get some ideas of price & what to look for when buying. (I've scanned through the buying guides)

Just want to say the site is great help so far, but if anyone can give me an estimate of how much ££ I'd be looking to spend on a stock supra TT (93+) aero top with low milage. Preferably as stock as possible (both body & engine) I know condition is a major factor but an estimate from enthusiasts would be great help.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there were only about 600 factory gz aero tt's, so good luck, there have been a couple for sale recently, one stockish and one that had been singled. They do command a premium though. And I think all RHD ones were auto (not that it's a bad thing!!)

Oh, and Welcome along, which body kit do you have your peepers on?!

No man, Im not meaning to put you off :D Just saying that Aero's were N/A's from the factory so any aero TT has had a TT lump put in.

er no, no and thrice no!!!!

you just need to check the chassis number for the exact model code to verify it was a TT aerotop from manufacture and not a conversion.

Welcome :)

7k is about right for a TT Aero that's stock. I sold mine for 10k.. click link in my sig.

Not keen on that bodykit.. it's the rear bumper that's awful.. if you like that style though, go for a trial rear like on mine :)

kit looks sweet, nice ride.

Hopefully getting a supra by next month (fingers crossed to find me a good stock aero)

so far just found the ideal body kit £700, great company to do a professional vynil wrap to matt White or black for 1500 and so.... Just the car missing.