The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Driftworks snap off kit vs WorksBell

Jellybean

I have one similar to the works bell design and it does the trick.

One thing to remember is that these also need a boss kit which when added to the quick release kit pushed the wheel much further forward, you really need a none dish type steering wheel. I actually have a slimline boss kit to replace my normal boss to try and get the wheel back to stock like position ;)

One thing to remember is that these also need a boss kit which when added to the quick release kit pushed the wheel much further forward, you really need a none dish type steering wheel. I actually have a slimline boss kit to replace my normal boss to try and get the wheel back to stock like position ;)

Thanks for the advice, I have the Odula kit and slim line boss but wear n tear on the Odula kit is forcing me to invest in a new kit

Really want the worksbell kit plus it is (unless something has change since I last read up about the kit)the only kit fully approved for the Shaken in Japan

Was just wondering if it is worth the extra $$ but I suppose you get what you pay for but in this case you are also paying for the name I reckon

Odula Kit

http://www.rhdjapan.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/17692/Image/Normal/Image3.jpg

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

mate when you say forward do you mean towards the driver or forward into the dash, i always feel the standard wheel is out to far.

mate when you say forward do you mean towards the driver or forward into the dash, i always feel the standard wheel is out to far.

Forwards toward the driver, imagine having two boss's mounted on top of each other and you will be close ;)