The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Foggy147

Guest $hane

Went to view his Supra today and just wanted to say what a top bloke he is - took me for a test drive and I was won over instantly by its looks and performance! I pick it up in 3 weeks :D The car is immaculate and an absolute stunner!!! a credit to him.

P.S how do I become a paid member as I wanted to post this in Foggy's for sale thread but couldn't?

Thanks again mate :)

A nice car you have bought there, pretty rare too. Take care of it and it will take care of you :)

I'd forgotten how much of a presence Supra's have until I saw it on the drive :D I aim to keep it as nice as Stephen has and I will cherish it :)

So you were happy to pay that much for a 'clocked' cat C write off ?

:p

Only joking, its a damn good car you have purchased there fella, i really hope you take good care of it :)

Haha you clown :p

I'm sure he will look after it, least he's still fairly close to the area

Went to view his Supra today and just wanted to say what a top bloke he is - took me for a test drive and I was won over instantly by its looks and performance! I pick it up in 3 weeks :D The car is immaculate and an absolute stunner!!! a credit to him.

P.S how do I become a paid member as I wanted to post this in Foggy's for sale thread but couldn't?

Thanks again mate :)

Welcome to the club matey, You've got a great car. We often used to pass each other on the way to work. I'm gonna miss that school boy excitement of seeing another supra passing by.:)

So you were happy to pay that much for a 'clocked' cat C write off ?

:p

Only joking, its a damn good car you have purchased there fella, i really hope you take good care of it :)

haha XD - thanks mate, its a gorgeous Supra and I'll take extremely good care of it for sure :D

never get tired of seeing them on the road i get well excited.like the first time i stalked you home!had to give it some beans to catch you up though :p

:D I was shocked to see you pull up behind me. You must of had some kind of homing devise to catch me.

Haha, better hope it's kept under lock and key:p

Its being stored in an indoor compound just to be safe - cant say that I'd trust parking it outside my house lol

Its being stored in an indoor compound just to be safe - cant say that I'd trust parking it outside my house lol

Definately a good idea, im sure it will be fine mate, the first journey in a supra is always the one you will remember as well, just be sure to take it very easy to get a feel for everything as it can easily catch you out especially in the wet. anyway sorry to sound like your dad haha:p

Definately a good idea, im sure it will be fine mate, the first journey in a supra is always the one you will remember as well, just be sure to take it very easy to get a feel for everything as it can easily catch you out especially in the wet. anyway sorry to sound like your dad haha:p

I'm looking forward to the journey back lol Like you say, its sure to be memorable :D I'm half tempted to put my Dad on the insurance policy too for the journey home, as he's used to rear wheel drive cars...

I'm looking forward to the journey back lol Like you say, its sure to be memorable :D I'm half tempted to put my Dad on the insurance policy too for the journey home, as he's used to rear wheel drive cars...

As long as your smooth and sensible, as in not planting your foot down you will be perfectly fine, its such an easy car to drive being an auto, just cruise along you will love it lol

As long as your smooth and sensible, as in not planting your foot down you will be perfectly fine, its such an easy car to drive being an auto, just cruise along you will love it lol

If I decide to drive it back myself, I'll take things easy but I still might get my Dad to drive just to be on the safe side lol - my jetta vr6 was 172 hp so I want to give it a bit of time to get used to the extra power :p