The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i have my new supe :)

dr_jekyll

well i have just returned home from my long trip to hull to pick up my second supra .

i baught the car from club member icemanv6 and had an exelent deal and im verry happy with the car. id like to say thanks to craig for picking mw up from hull station , top guy and a plesure to meet you.

the car is a whit 96 5 speed na feels verry solid and tight and a nice drive . ill get some pics up tomorrow.

few little things need doing but bnothing major. this will be my road runner now to free up my turbo supra for other things [COOL][/COOL]

did a few things today.

changed the steering wheel for a standard 3 spoke.

changed the wheels

refitted the rerar seats

and give it a quick clean

few more jobs to do

restore the paint and detail it.

fit the radio properly

delimit and clock conversion

fit rear fog light switch

im happy with it :)

The fog light switch was a rather fun job to get wired up :) All you should need is an illuminated switch as we ran it off the rear break light - although the earth cable used was the wrong thickness - but that shouldnt matter.

Ill have to pester Craig until he gets another one!

The fog light switch was a rather fun job to get wired up :) All you should need is an illuminated switch as we ran it off the rear break light - although the earth cable used was the wrong thickness - but that shouldnt matter.

Ill have to pester Craig until he gets another one!

yea the hard part is done , i just need to extend the wire and put a switch in the dash ,

i did feel bad driving away in it as i know how it would feel seeing someone drive off in mine but i did promise id look after it and i will :)

just found out this new soup has a torsen diff. yayy.

it felt a bit lively on the damp road and i could hold it sideways much easyer than my other with both wheels spining , so i checked the vin and sure enough its a B as apposed the usual A :) would this be the same as the dif on the tt auto that i have just baught for the other soup?