The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Austira!

Herb

hi!

I've just bought a alpinesilver Supra MK4 NA '93 imported from Japan with 90.000kmtres completely stock in good condition.

Just searched through the web and recognized that this owners club here is the NO.1 adress to become a registered member!

right now Im refurbing the Supra so that it looks perfect just as I allways do it with my cars. As soon as I've finished I'll post pics here!!!

Many greetings!

Herbert

UPDATE: PICS!!!!!!!!

Edited by Herb (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

hi!

my babe is now registered and street legal in austria. It's a small fortune to get to this point over here because the car wasn't officially availeable here...

to drive with this car's like a dream come true.

I've done a lot of things on that car to make it look like new..... :)

Just view the PICS!!!

the only thing im after right now are rear lights with the clear indicator conversion done. maybe someone has got something for me??? If yes just contact me. :innocent:

regards, herbert

PS: I'd really like to become a "full" registered member here in this great forum. is that possible for me?? :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Herb (see edit history)

Welcome :)

Very nice looking Supra!

To become a member go to the top right of the screen and it'll tell you what to do :). It's £10 a year then after 3 years you can become a lifetime member for free :)

Well worth it for the amount of help (and fun) to be had :)

• 5 months later...