The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next mini meet for in a few weeks

wilkorangerover

The meeting point will be The Mill Pub ( as my friend who owns it has reserved us the parking on the front :) ) and the pub is a country type pub, next to a canal :)

Then move onto

Location tba for some food and more important bypass action ;)

either 4th or 5th or 6th september

times tba

Names required and preferred date

I fancy a saturday late afternoon / evening event

1.wilko

Edited by wilkorangerover (see edit history)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thats not some peoples style ;)

Im ok Jimbo anyway, got some jobs to do on the Supe so its in the garage for a couple of weeks now so wont make any meets anyhow d00d :D

Lol, ok mate no probs, i'll not be out much more in mine as i'm off to china at the end of september for 2 weeks and saving my money for that. :D

Wilko, will you promise me a little blast in your Single mate? I am really after one and want to experience that 'head tilt' when you obtain boost.

Count me in. No matter what the weather this time. I will make sure I finish work early if the Friday

EDIT: Also, my Supra won't be in any pics due it not being pristine yet

EDIT2: This is 1hr30 for me from Guiseley but I really want to make it. Does anyone know how to get 70mpg from an NA? :p

Edited by TonytotheB (see edit history)

Wilko, will you promise me a little blast in your Single mate? I am really after one and want to experience that 'head tilt' when you obtain boost.

Count me in. No matter what the weather this time. I will make sure I finish work early if the Friday

EDIT: Also, my Supra won't be in any pics due it not being pristine yet

EDIT2: This is 1hr30 for me from Guiseley but I really want to make it. Does anyone know how to get 70mpg from an NA? :p

You can have a spin in the 500 bhp plus monster ;)