The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey...

Guest $hane

My name's Shane, I'm 20 and I am currently on the look out to buy an n/a aerotop supra!

I've been a lurker here for a little while now but have just finished saving for a Supra so thought it was time to say hi XD - This looks like a great forum and there are so many awesome cars here! :)

Hi matey welcome.

What sort of budget have you set?

Tried insurance yet.

I've got a budget of 5k mate - I was hoping to get on a classic insurance policy with limited mileage etc as I will be mainly using it as a second/weekend car :)

I've got a budget of 5k mate - I was hoping to get on a classic insurance policy with limited mileage etc as I will be mainly using it as a second/weekend car :)

Welcome to the club, I have a sup up for grabs fella, not an aero top but, it has some nice mods on her.

As above, Nevs car is definateley worth a look if your not too botherd about it being aero.

For 5K you should be able to find a stunning low mileage well specced NA.

Welcome to the club. :)

What do you currently drive? We love pictures too :D

I used to own a VW jetta VR6 which I (thankfully) sold lol - I'll get some pics up :D

[/quote=nevins]

Welcome to the club, I have a sup up for grabs fella, not an aero top but, it has some nice mods on her.

Thats a lovely Supra you have there at a great price too! What rims are they?

P.S thanks for the nice welcome everyone :)

I used to own a VW jetta VR6 which I (thankfully) sold lol - I'll get some pics up :D

[/quote=nevins]

Thats a lovely Supra you have there at a great price too! What rims are they?

P.S thanks for the nice welcome everyone :)

They are MR's fella.

My name's Shane, I'm 20 and I am currently on the look out to buy an n/a aerotop supra!

I've been a lurker here for a little while now but have just finished saving for a Supra so thought it was time to say hi XD - This looks like a great forum and there are so many awesome cars here! :)

Welcome there fella, I currently have my 1998 facelift aerotop for sale at the moment, take a look here, let me know if your interested im sure we may beable to sort something out if your interested.cheers

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=225265

Welcome there fella, I currently have my 1998 facelift aerotop for sale at the moment, take a look here, let me know if your interested im sure we may beable to sort something out if your interested.cheers

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=225265

$hane, you really need to consider this car as I personally think it's a stunner and incredibly rare. 3 years ago, I would have donated a kidney to find a 98 aerotop.

Problem may be insurance. You would have to get a pre 96 to get on a classic policy....:tongue:

H.

$hane, you really need to consider this car as I personally think it's a stunner and incredibly rare. 3 years ago, I would have donated a kidney to find a 98 aerotop.

Problem may be insurance. You would have to get a pre 96 to get on a classic policy....:tongue:

H.

Cheers for that :) It is a lovely car and I think definately worth the money,all it needs is a TT in there and would be perfect

• 3 years later...
Guest Jupiter-V

Hi shane,

I'm new to the club, but I would think the insurance would sting you at 20yrs mate,