The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello :)

Guest Jenkski

Guest Jenkski

Hi all :)

Looking to get myself a Supra in the next month or two, so that I can turn my current car into a full on track and drift-ho' :)

I was wondering if anyone had any details of Supras found in the video "SCAL2" ?

Being the unimaginative so-and-so that I am, I've seen this car (Black, with black alloys with polished silver lip) and fallen in love. I'd love to know what the make is of them :)

Here's the video if you've not seen it and fancy your chances at guessing - It's not easy though :(

http://www.celtasoft.nildram.co.uk/cars/supra/

(30ish mb)

Thanks for your time n stuff. Hope to see you all soon in a Mk4 :)

Steve

Guest Jenkski

Damn, that's the same day as the next round of the UK drift championships. Oh well I'll have to catch you all at some future event, or at Billing? :)

Well Trig, Keith and me live pretty close to Bluewater so we'll probably go straight there ( Trig was contemplating going to Boxhill as well, but I think he's changed his mind).

Geezabloke is around our way too - not sure if he's going though.

Originally posted by Jenkski

Oh well I'll have to catch you all at some future event, or at Billing? :)

I'll certainly be at Billing, probably mingling with the SXOC as Keith tells me they do a wonderful line in beer and burgers :)