The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bloody hell..........plans made!!

Evil_Nuts

Right I've had my supra over a month now, have fitted a headgasket, water pump and fitted my bilsteins (rears for now only......fronts asap) and carried out a full service....I've just made a list of stuff to do and its huge...........here goes

S/F new Dump valve, I stripped and repaired my HKS but I'm sure its still losing boost on throttle, constantly hissing, maybe I'm being special again.

Remove both drop glasses and clean all the dynamat of them and the scraper mouldings

Skim front discs, the LS400 disc on the OSF keeps squealing.

Touch up the paintwork, also i have some laquer peel on the nsr quarter, not sure if this needs repainting!

Remove front headlamps and attempt to clean lenses and fit HID's.

Fit a new shift lever (AUTO) and h/brake lever, as worn

Source and fit some new front indicator lamps

Hide some ill fitting wiring and general tidy of the engine bay.

Eventully source an I Pod ready headuinit.

S/F new coilpack clips.

S/F new rims.....when my pockets aren't getting raided by kids.

My aim is to have an half decent BPU TT that I'll use everyday, I know it wont be as powerfull as a Single or as concourse as some on here, but I've got the bug!!!

Dam this Supra, dam it to hell...............

:inlove:

Wohooooooo, the Bilsteins are on and all the knocking noises have ceased to be! Also straightened my sterring wheel (Alignment asap)......washed with some McGuires, now all my inperfections show up.....frag nam it........does anybody know any good wheel alignment places in the north west, The system we have here hits the side skirts....