The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Electric Box under Driverseat

Bulldogge

i had strip out my Supra. Last time i start the engine 3 weeks ago... and it had works well.

Since that i had remove the electric box under the Driver Seat. I also removed the seat belts, and the electric wiring from the rear window ... but it wasnt connected near the radio ...

now i have the problem that the car dont starts... i dont maybe a wire isnt connected well.. or maybe its because of the removed box or the removed belts... is it possible?

here a pic of the box

yes its stock wiring...

the problem is... i already had remove it... and some more things... and i dont know why the engine now dont starts

Retrace your steps and refit parts until the car works, if it still doesn't work then its something else.

Does the engine turn over ?

What other parts have you removed other than what you have mentioned already ?

the starter works... but the engine doesnt start.... we also tried with a new battery, and start spray... i can smell fuel... so i guess there is no spark ... i also have a alarm by clifford ... but never had problem with it.

what i remember is only the box... the safety belts ... and the rear window (lower part) what wasnt connected... by these all parts i guess it can be only the box... or maybe i unscrew something what i forgot... or i get a different problem by bad luck....

so box is connected with 5 or 6 cables ... under the steering ... on the right side..

Your aftermarket fob signal will be received by the new alarm box somewhere else in the car which will send the message to your central locking actuators in the doors to lock and unlock. This box will be for the original central locking mounted in the key. I have 2 buttons on my key that would send a signal to this black box, my black box is long gone though along with the rubber bits from my buttons :)

I assume the box must also have an immobilizer build in so kills your engine when you take it out. No idea how to bypass it though. Ask mattharwood, he will know. Maybe Heckler knows too.