The mkiv Supra Owners Club

vinyl wrap price

dr_jekyll

dose anybody have a rough idea of how much it would cost to fully wrap a supra? or should i say what would enough wrap to cover a supra cost?

i plan on turning my current car into a track car as soon as i find another supra for the road.

the body on my current car is not great and it would be alot of work to ever get a good finish so as it will be a track car i was thinking of just wraping it . i know its not ideal and wont look great but im not over botherd , i just want it to lok mean.

i was thinking of full carbon if anybody was wondering :D (awaits abuse) with a full veilside kit and big carbon wing ( awaits second onslaught ) :p

dose anybody have a rough idea of how much it would cost to fully wrap a supra? or should i say what would enough wrap to cover a supra cost?

i plan on turning my current car into a track car as soon as i find another supra for the road.

the body on my current car is not great and it would be alot of work to ever get a good finish so as it will be a track car i was thinking of just wraping it . i know its not ideal and wont look great but im not over botherd , i just want it to lok mean.

i was thinking of full carbon if anybody was wondering :D (awaits abuse) with a full veilside kit and big carbon wing ( awaits second onslaught ) :p

X-Wrap in Leighton Buzzard quoted me £800 depending on what body kit I had, seen their work and it looked nice.

X-Wrap in Leighton Buzzard quoted me £800 depending on what body kit I had, seen their work and it looked nice.

aw thats not too bad , cosidering the labor to completly strip the 6 layers of paint off and start again would be £3500.

im cofident i could get the vinyl on tidy myself , just wonderd what it would cost to buy. and where i would buy it

I would guess it's much cheaper than that to buy the stuff and do it yourself, I will probably have mine done next year, in the meantime I painted it myself for peanuts to get it all one colour for now.

Give them a call, they may sell the wrap for diy.

http://www.xwraps.co.uk

They do a great range of colours and will send samples out. They said for a car the size of a Supra it takes around 3 days. there is a guy in Lincs advertising on ebay who quotes around £700, but I havent seen his work and asked him to send me some pics of cars he has done but so far nothing.

aw thats not too bad , cosidering the labor to completly strip the 6 layers of paint off and start again would be £3500.

im cofident i could get the vinyl on tidy myself , just wonderd what it would cost to buy. and where i would buy it

I would guess it's much cheaper than that to buy the stuff and do it yourself, I will probably have mine done next year, in the meantime I painted it myself for peanuts to get it all one colour for now.

Give them a call, they may sell the wrap for diy.

http://www.xwraps.co.uk

They do a great range of colours and will send samples out. They said for a car the size of a Supra it takes around 3 days. there is a guy in Lincs advertising on ebay who quotes around £700, but I havent seen his work and asked him to send me some pics of cars he has done but so far nothing.