The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude - Forum Daddy

Justin

Unfortunately I wasn't equipped with a camera, but I was a little suprised as I wandered to the top of the viewing hill to catch the first run of the day to see a familiar looking Supra doing a fantastic tyre warmup aka burnout on the start line.

Thinking to myself 'it's the first run of the day, probably just a testing thing, not going to be a quick run' I was suitably impressed to see a 10.858 (I think) come up on the timing board!! :)

Nice run dude, I think the commentator was suprised as well.

It was good to meet a few of the guys from here at Santa Pod, it's a shame the crappy weather stopped the racing, I gave up early and went home. Hope to meet some more of you at the Billing event, I suspect it will be easier with people more likely to be in or around the Club area.

Take it easy, and I hope to catch some more of you at future events, i'll be the one wearing the 'Sherriff' T-Shirt

Cheers,

Sherriff.

Well done John,

Did you manage to get anymore runs in after I left, the weather was pants.

Matt H`s car is very nice, although had to sit in my motor due to the weather, I noticed someone got a telling off for doing donuts near the supras.

:innocent:

Originally posted by Wez

Well done John,

Did you manage to get anymore runs in after I left, the weather was pants.

Matt H`s car is very nice, although had to sit in my motor due to the weather, I noticed someone got a telling off for doing donuts near the supras.

:innocent:

Hey, you should have come over to say hello! - But I can understand why you didn't, the weather was crap!

So were the driving skills of the guy in the blue Evo doing doughnuts next us and missing the front of my car by about 6 feet, whilst showing us in gravel :mad:

I was going to but as you said the weather was pretty shite to say the least, I was only there for about 30min, just needed to drop some paint and a grill off to John.

Hopefully next meet will be dry.

As for the EVO, i was sitting in my motor with a mate when I caught a glimpse of it through my rear mirror, I think someone else was filming it as well.

:twak:

Originally posted by Wez

I

As for the EVO, i was sitting in my motor with a mate when I caught a glimpse of it through my rear mirror, I think someone else was filming it as well.

:twak:

Yeah, my wife noticed that when she went over to have a chat with them! :D They were still recording!

I've had a quick look on their forums to see if I could find the video, but I've not found it yet.

well done john

i got there on the sunday walked up on to hill and seen silver supra doing burnout and was dude doing his best run 10.85 i think. just got there and did not get camcorder out in time. got him against the 900hp evo though he beat him off line and kicked his ass. the evo was running bad caughing and spluttering up track like the skylines. was good to see the supra just go.

anyone see the evo with the exhaust next to front bumper. what a short run exhaust, that car was stripped out and full of carbun fibber. must be some serious car. i heard he did a 10.5 in the evo. the vid i have has john doing a 11.1 and the evo doing 12+

what did the fensport corrola do. i was walking past his car in race que and heard someone asking about skylines and he was saying the do 14`s

i left at 330pm

Originally posted by stealthhosts

Send it over monkey and I'll stick it up if you like - last I heard jake was having some problems with his ISP.

He can take a copy if/when he's sorted that way.

admin at stealthhosts dot com

hi i deleted it like a div so re done it in better quality, its only 11 meg so let us know how to send it. with email been a limit on how big a file you can send can send via msn or rar files into smaller parts

let us know