The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini meet in the midlands Hinckley area before the the good weather has all gone

richarde7927

There is loads of supra's in the midlands , just were i live in hinckley leicestershire i see at least 5 in the area all the time , so before all the good weather has gone this year do you all fancy meeting up having a nice drive out somewere for a beer and a chat.

Ok im going for 2 sunday the 29th of august at 1pm.

If there is interest in this ill sort out a date and time and what we will be doing on the day , if you have any ideas for dates and meeting points write them in your post ,i would love to get a good group of owners together from the local area .

Rich.

Edited by richarde7927 (see edit history)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im defo up for it' date=' Where was you thinking of a drive to[/quote']

I can plan a route, But for the min i was hoping for peoples input as to what they wanted to do, so we get as may members as possible turning up . Ill look at what info we have next weekend and sort out all the details then . Rich.

I don't have a Supra either, but i have a 350Z so some fun can still be had, but might come along if the dates suit and i don't have any other plans - been considering one in addition to the 350Z, was going to buy one originally, but never found one that i "feel for", plus insurance was a killer..

I don't have a Supra either, but i have a 350Z so some fun can still be had, but might come along if the dates suit and i don't have any other plans - been considering one in addition to the 350Z, was going to buy one originally, but never found one that i "feel for", plus insurance was a killer..

I guess we could give you a run out in a proper car if you come :D

Where abouts in the West Mids are you

I guess we could give you a run out in a proper car if you come :D

Where abouts in the West Mids are you

haha. i'm in Bulkington, nr Coventry - did see a Supra pass by me the other day.

The 5th is Trax so I wont be available then ... the 29th ok though

You joining in you old dog ?

Im free on the 29th too, i think we need to pick a date and work round it and pick a centralish venue, preferably free of camera vans ;) :(

Yep, thats right! Although i prefer not to mention that!

Would definitely be a good experiance to meet a few owners and see the cars before i decide whether or not to go for one.. have been toying with the idea of an Impreza Type R and rebuilding it as a rally car, or restoring a 60s Mini Cooper aswell.

All of them will cost a fortune, as i have a few plans for the Supra if i go for it..

Ok as we are getting a few names down now and the 29th of august is looking the best for people so far , ill leave the dates open till next weekend , and ill go with the date That the most members can attend.

Im more than happy with the pub lunch idea ,

So i think the next thing is to get some names down and your location so i can pick a middle ground to meet (pub) and a run out thats fair for everyone wanting to attend.

Like already said ill leave final meeting place and dates till next weekend so everyone can have there say .

Rich.

Ok as we are getting a few names down now and the 29th of august is looking the best for people so far , ill leave the dates open till next weekend , and ill go with the date That the most members can attend.

Im more than happy with the pub lunch idea ,

So i think the next thing is to get some names down and your location so i can pick a middle ground to meet (pub) and a run out thats fair for everyone wanting to attend.

Like already said ill leave final meeting place and dates till next weekend so everyone can have there say .

Rich.