The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jurgen - I kacked myself this morning..!!

Havard

MSN home page showed this picture this morning

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9558/4f2292adb34bddc3df16621.jpg

Story here..!!

http://news.uk.msn.com/photos/week-in-pictures.aspx?cp-documentid=154376897&page=28

After reading the t'nternets I have discovered that the ship listing was carrying oil. What the other ship was carrying is unknown at the moment...:blink:

How sick would I have been if the ship was carrying cars as it's cargo?

I take it that a ship coming from Japan would go via India or would it go the other way around. My knowledge of geography is not the best....:D

H.

Was it 2 years ago forum members here lost cars on a sunken ship?

Vaguely remember it but think it was 3+ years ago - I actually had a Supra on a ship for a good mate at the time, he was having kittens.... luckily it wasn't the same ship :)

Was an outstanding condition low mileage GZ in Silver with HKS Kansai Aero parts / TRD rear wing, Weds SA70 wheels, Ganador Mirrors, Mines Exhaust & ECU etc. - think he sold it on to another member but not sure who, anybody recognise the description?

Guest blueangel

i remember a ship full of Bmw's going down whilst i was working the docks in Grimsby bringing the Audi's in we were all waiting for a ship to come in when we heard thought it was the one we were waiting for.