The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cyprus Supra Pics

Guest tolga

welcome mate lovely car,

i,m comin to Cyprus in a couple of weeks so i expect to be collected in it at the airport lol:)

sure :p rent a car service avalaible :D

:hello::welcome:

loving the car:cool:,

Wot parts are you from in cyprus ?

Been there a few times, absolutely love it there ! ;)

i live in famagusta , near paralymni actually turkish side of famagusta lets say :)

can i add more phptp to this thread ? i am new on that forum thing so help :) i have a pic with lambo door kit even i removed tham its help and give idea , dont see many supra with lambo door

i live in famagusta , near paralymni actually turkish side of famagusta lets say :)

Went there for the day ! Is that the " no mans land" area or so called "ghost town" , it's been empty since the 70's during the take over ! (Won't go into the politics of that, very sore subject between the two countries i believe) :innocent:

I stayed in protaras the last 2 occasions

Edited by Dyer864 (see edit history)

Went there for the day ! Is that the " no mans land" area or so called "ghost town" , it's been empty since the 70's during the take over ! (Won't go into the politics of that, very sore subject between the two countries i believe) :innocent:

I stayed in protaras the last 2 occasions

the place called varosha or the empty city there is a struggle between two countries for a ages for that place , famagusta is actually the rest of varosha lets say :) yes no need to mention political subjects :D mention some stroker kits 8 sec supras basically supra love :p :D