The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spare plugs at the pod?

JODY T

Just found out my plugs arnt the best even though they are quite new.. (ik24s)

Just fitted some ngkbcr8es plugs with a .7 gap.. Car idles like a pig, and drives off boost a but jerky, on boost it's awesome, no hesitation, boost holds fine so IDE say that my old Plugs are the cause of my missfire on boost (very slight)

So need new ones asap really, is anyone gonna be at the pod and might be thing spare new plugs that I might be able to purchase..

Ngkbkr8eis or nkgbkr7eis?

Thanks

Just found out my plugs arnt the best even though they are quite new.. (ik24s)

Just fitted some ngkbcr8es plugs with a .7 gap.. Car idles like a pig, and drives off boost a but jerky, on boost it's awesome, no hesitation, boost holds fine so IDE say that my old Plugs are the cause of my missfire on boost (very slight)

So need new ones asap really, is anyone gonna be at the pod and might be thing spare new plugs that I might be able to purchase..

Ngkbkr8eis or nkgbkr7eis?

Thanks

Ive got a set that have done 2k Jody, replaced them with new to resolve a suspected miss fire which turned out to be the injector plug.

They are iridiums, ill just go check the exact number

edit BKR8EIX - £25??

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Thats brill bud, many thanks..

Ive just cleaned up the old ones and refitted and the car idles ok, noticed that a few of the caps on the top (screw on ones) were a little loose so tightened them up and also noticed that a coil pack clip is not clipping into place properly, Ill change that in the morning.. Doubt any of thatll do anything but worth a try..

Ill come find you tomoz to let you know the outcome of my drive up, Ive got the tools in the car to fit th NGKs if necessary.. Once again many thanks..

JT