The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi ,everyone newbie who needs front springs please

Guest markyptinting

Guest markyptinting

hi ,l ive got a mk4 1994 m reg non turbo supra and the front is way way to low its on 18s and the top of the arch is level with the top of the wheel rim ,i just need to raise her back up as cheaply as pos as ive just got her and my funds went doing that so when ive got the next cash injection she will be treated to a nice newish set up

manythanks mark:search:

Guest Rick_1138

Hi, as a fellow newbie to here, but experienced car home mechanic, can you not get a set of OEM type springs from a local motor factor (autosave up here in aberdeen) or Dingbro, they are trade only but if you have a friend who works in the council or has their own business and can pay cash they normally don't care.

Springs shouldnt be too bad, thats if you want standard ride height.

Guest markyptinting

i just wanted to get her up for now for cheap or free {funds are limited} and ive got two standard sets of skyline springs on the roof of me shed so i thourght if someone out theres like me they might have a set on there garage to donate lol i will phone up the local andrew page and euro parts but doubt they will be cheap bud

cheers