The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Guys!

SupraMan Mk4

Hi guys, New to the site - recently purchased my 1st Supra (of many I hope.) I went for a 1994 NA Aerotop in white. Attached

(If done correctly!)
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif
Im hoping to build up a few years no claims on this then upgrade to the TT at a later date. :innocent:

supra.doc

Edited by SupraMan Mk4 (see edit history)

Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome. The car is nice and tidy and apparently has some football history attached to it. It was purchased in Basingstoke from alady owned who purchased it from its original ''Importer'' Kit Symons. Former Portsmouth player.....rather nice I thought. Probably paid too much for it in truth but it was a nice example. Had seen a few dodgey looking ones going for much more in the High Wycombe area. A few weekends were wasted up there I must admit! ;)