The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone!!!

davej705

Hello & Welcome THC!

442BHP...Impreza? That must have shifted :eyebrows:

Any photo's of the beast to adore us?

Loads of amazing Supra's for sale at the moment, check the classifieds.

i got the vid of sarah on the rolling road at scoobyclinic

i loved her dearly but its time for big power now,not a skyline fan so supra it is! :p

Welcome fella, good luck in finding the right Supra.

Any ideas what your after? TT, single, facelift, colour etc?

im after a single,ideally a manual although alot of people on here say the auto is good so possibly an auto. any colour except green! was thinking of buying dan1985's as a base car,looks tidy,its an auto aerotop single,going for 7500 with a bigger turbo,still not sure yet. i want a car thats had work done to it but still room for improvement,my last project cost me 35k,i dont really wanna go that extreme again but it is addictive!

Hi welcome that must be a beast I drove my brothers recently built by API pushing over 500bhp

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=218945

not sure how supra's lay the power down but hopefully it is as good as a subaru?

my scoob would pull to 60 in bout 3secs with the launch control,after that it was non stop accelaration all the way to 185mph,

not sure how supra's lay the power down but hopefully it is as good as a subaru?

my scoob would pull to 60 in bout 3secs with the launch control,after that it was non stop accelaration all the way to 185mph,

I know the power my brothers is light very light and very very quick. I love the sound of them I don't know compared to a supra as mines a TT but I guess supras are better all round from what people say here. But I do know his car will give alot of cars trouble on the road he's built it from scratch it's like a new scooby like yours